- Mike Turner Photography is the trading name for Mike Turner
- By booking an appointment with us, you are subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to amend, vary or cancel these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All bookings are at the discretion of Mike Turner Photography; we reserve the right to refuse a booking from anyone whose behaviour or manner is offensive or aggressive towards our staff or for any other reason.
- We reserve the right to deny or cut short a client’s experience if we feel that their behaviour, presentation or hygiene may compromise the experience for other clients or our staff.
- No photographs or videos may be taken on the premises at any time. We reserve the right to eject anyone we believe to be taking photos or videos on any device, including mobile phones, and this will invalidate any vouchers or deposits you have on your account.
- Although we endeavor to work to schedule owing to the nature of the experiences we provide, we cannot guarantee accurate appointment times.
- We reserve the right to use any photographs taken by our photographers for display, website, literature, promotions and advertisements.
- You may request that your photographs not be used for display by writing to Mike Turner Photography, Automation House, Lowton Business Park, Newton road, Lowton, Warrington. WA3 2AP
- Complimentary prints will be branded unless additional purchases are made.
- All appointments booked must have paid a booking deposit, the value of which is determined by the experience.
- Booking deposits are refundable at time of ordering
- Mike Turner Photography cannot choose imagery for customers, complimentary or purchased.
Amending and cancelling experiences
- Appointments can be rearranged or cancelled by calling the Mike Turner Photography team on 01942 519702 more than 7 days prior to your appointment.
- Rearranging or cancelling your appointment with less than 7 days notice will forfeit your deposit.
- Appointments rearranged on more than 2 occasions, for your shoot and/or viewing will also forfeit your deposit.
- A booking deposit is required for all appointments at the studio, the value of which is determined by the experience or if booked from a gift voucher, is taken off gift voucher value, £30 for makeovers, £20 for portraits and all other experiences.
- Booking deposits are automatically deducted from orders made at the viewing session.
- If no purchase is made at the viewing, the booking deposit will be refunded within 7 days of the viewing appointment if paid for separately or if deducted off the gift voucher price will be credited back onto it at the time of the viewing.
- If an experience is cancelled with at least 7 days notice then a full refund, of the deposit, will be given within 7 days of the appointment being cancelled. This does not apply to gift vouchers.
Children and those aged under 18 years
- You are kindly requested not to bring children who are not involved in your experience.
- All attendees under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian at all times, including their shoot and viewing session. Failure to do so will result in termination of the experience and your deposit being kept.
- When two or more minors attend a session together, each attendee must have their own parent or legal guardian in attendance. Failure to do so will result in termination of the experience and deposits being kept.
- Photo ID in the form of a driver’s licence or passport will be required as verification of age for all those under 25 years.
- Boudoir, lingerie and artistic nude shoots are strictly for those over 18 years.
- Boudoir and Burlesque sessions may be shot by a male photographer; in this case a female member of staff can be present throughout the studio session if requested at time of booking.
- Children under the age of 5 are not eligible to participate in the ‘Make Over Experience’ or ‘Modelling Experience’ sessions.
- All make up applied and images taken will be age appropriate.
- All competition winners and runners-up will be notified by text or phone call by Mike Turner Photography.
- Products won, alongside an experience, are non-transferable.
- All won imagery will be branded with Mike Turner Photography’s logo unless additional purchases are made.
- Mike Turner Photography reserve the right to pull both competition and/or win at any time.
- Copyright for all images remains with Mike Turner Photography and images must not be reproduced in any form without our permission.
- If you purchase a digital imagery you will receive a “licence to print” granting you permission to reproduce images for any personal use.
- Your data may be used by Mike Turner Photography, in order to advise you of products, services and special promotions. We may contact you by post, telephone, SMS text message or email. These details will never be given and/or sold onto third parties.
- Mike Turner Photography will always retain copyright of your imagery. Anybody found using Mike Turner Photography images for commercial or personal use, without gaining written permission first, will be invoiced appropriately.
3rd Party Gift Vouchers
- If your experience was purchased from a third party company, additional Terms and Conditions may apply.
- We only accept one voucher per family or household per year. If you have multiple vouchers, please call the Mike Turner Photography team on 01942 519702 to discuss your options.
- When using a voucher, it is your responsibility to ensure you book an appointment before it expires. If you are unsure of the expiry date of your voucher, please call the Mike Turner Photography team on 01942 519702.
- We reserve the right to require a non-refundable deposit when accepting vouchers outside of their terms and conditions or expiry.
- Only gift voucherspurchased directly from the studio or www.miketurnerphotos.co.uk are eligible for a full refund. Vouchers purchased from a third party are not the responsibility of Mike Turner Photography.
- A gift card/voucher may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer; it is not redeemable for cash or goods and may only be used as described.
- Gift vouchers may not be used to purchase photographs from a previous studio session.
Late Arrivals and No Show’s
- If you fail to attend your appointment or do not complete your entire experience including make-up (when booked), photo shoot and viewing session then your booking deposit will be forfeit.
- After a “No Show”, you may be able to book another appointment with a new booking deposit at Mike Turner Photography’s discretion.
- If you arrive after your allocated appointment time, you may receive a shortened experience with us at our discretion.
- Should you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment (shoot and/or viewing), you will forfeit your booking deposit.
- You are under no obligation to purchase prints, images or any products from your photo shoot experience and we operate a ‘No Hard Sell’ policy.
- Your viewing appointment is your only opportunity to order, so we kindly ask that you arrange a time that is convenient for all interested parties.
- Payment Plans are available for orders over £300 and require a 25% non-refundable deposit at your viewing session and are subject to additional terms and conditions – please call 01942 519702 for further information.
- Please note that if you choose to cancel an order (via a payment plan) within the allocated time frame the 25% deposit paid to secure your payment plan is non-refundable and does not count towards production costs.
- Due to the personalised nature of the product, all photographic goods purchased directly from Mike Turner Photography using the standard ordering process are exempt from the statutory right to cancellation within seven working days.
- All orders can take up to 8 weeks to complete and these must be collected from the studio.
- Due to the nature of photography of the personalized imagery we are unable to send products out by post.
- Your viewing appointment is a fundamental element of your experience and therefore the same policy applies to viewing sessions as to shoots
- We offerone viewing session per experience at a time of mutual convenience in our viewing room. It is your responsibility to arrange an appointment within 6 weeks of your shoot.
- We do not offer remote viewing or an online ordering service and we cannot accept orders over the phone or email.
- Viewing your photos on the same day as your shoot may be prearranged when asked for at time of booking, subject to staffing and availability. For further information, please call 01942 519702.
- The client who booked the appointment and paid the booking deposit must be present at the viewing appointment as should all adult attendees and the parents of those under 18 years.